Canon Update - Canon PIXMA IP2850 Inkjet Photo Printers permit simple, economical Print performance in your day-to-day job. This small resort supplies inexpensive, top quality print using the optional XL ink cartridges as well as Canon's FINE innovation. The ideal USB connection benefits on an individual desktop computer printers.
PIXMA iP2850 benefits:
Stylish, compact and affordable home printer
Able to produce high quality with a good cartridge technology
Print speed A4: up to 8.0 document ipm mono and up to 4.0 ipm colour
Print more for less by using the optional XL cartridges
Auto Power Off switch printer when not in use.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13) / Linux.
Canon Pixma PIXMA IP2850 Driver Download
Download ↔ iP2800 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ iP2800 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ↔ iP2800 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.75 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ iP2800 series Full Driver & Software Package Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Download ↔ iP2800 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Download ↔ iP2800 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Driver Installations For Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA IP2850 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.