Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver Download and Review
|Canon PIXMA MG2560|
Canon Update - Canon PIXMA MG2560 is the option for your every day could conveniently produce molds, checked copy in the house at & at extraordinary rates. Using high-resolution tiny ink dots, you have the ability to create high-quality papers & images, while ChromaLife100 plus offers you high-quality mold and mildew immune for longer. A small and also slim body makes it very easy for You to be able to place my Pixma MG2560 anywhere. Auto-power feature additionally adds to power preservation of your printer.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.12 / OS X v10.11 / OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver Download for Windows, Mac and Linux
Download ↔ MG2500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG2500 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG2500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ↔ MG2500 series Full Driver & Software Package ver. 1.4 (Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Download ↔ MG2500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Download ↔ MG2500 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Download ↔ MG2500 series IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.1.6 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Download ↔ MG2500 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MG2500 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2550 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double clicks
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of uninstall wizard, click Finish.