Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Download For Windows, Mac and Linux
Photo All-In-One Printer
|Canon PIXMA MP130|
Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Download - Canon PIXMA MP130 is Canon's response to Epson's STYLUS PEN CX3500 MFD (multifunction tool), as well as has a package of fantastic functions for a relatively moderate rate.
It could not be one of the most robustly constructed MFD, yet the MP130's specs are greater than sufficient as well as Canon's micro-nozzle innovation guarantees solid print top quality.
Unlike the CX3500, Canon MP130 does not have a real high-speed graphics setting. Also at the fastest setup, it could take care of just 3.3 ppm (web pages each min). For any kind of type of high quality and also reasonable colour it takes around 1.1 ppm, compared to 1.9 ppm for the Epson.
The colours are lively and also intense, however, and also on text-only job it shows above the Epson. Solid result is feasible at an active 6.8 ppm. Scanning is fundamental as well as a little bit sluggish, yet the high quality is reasonable. Throughout our screening, a 300dpi A4 photo took 42 secs, as well as 600dpi needed practically 4 times as long.
Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Download:
Download ↔ MP130 MP Driver Ver. 7.10 (Windows 7/Vista)Download ↔ MP130 MP Driver Ver. 700a (Windows XP/2000)Download ↔ MP130 MP Driver Ver. 7.10 (Windows 7 x64/Vista64)Download ↔ MP130 MP Driver Ver. 7.00 (Windows XP x64)Download ↔ MP Navigator Ver. 1.17 (Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98)Download ↔ MP130 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)Download ↔ MP Navigator Ver. 2.0.8 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)
Driver Installations for Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP130 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print.
- If the test print no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.