Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver Download
Canon Update - Canon's Pixma MG4150 is among lots of inkjet multifunction peripherals in the PIXMA variety. It's created as a well-specified however budget-friendly tool for house customers; it has an extensive control panel with a colour display, could print on both sides of a sheet of paper instantly, and also could attach to a cordless residence network.
|Canon PIXMA MG4150|
Canon makes much of its brand-new FastFront layout. This primarily impacts the approach of filling in the paper. MFDs and also inkjets generally have a pile of paper filled right into a feeder that sticks out from the rear of the printer. When it comes to the MG4150's FastFront attribute, however, the input tray lies at the front of the printer - straight over the outcome tray.
The major stamina of this plan is to conserve area on your workdesk. It additionally suggests that paper going down right into the outcome tray could obtain blended up with the empty sheets situated straight below. As well as because the resulting tray is itself instead lightweight and also does not have deepness, there's little to quit freshly published sheets detecting the bottom tray.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Performance
Canon ranks the PIXMA MG4150 at 9.9 ppm for black as well as 5.7 ppm for colour. In our examinations, we saw a maximum speed of 8.1 ppm, for the 20-page message examination and also somewhat much less, around 7.9 ppm, for the 5 web page files. Excellent rates when printing black message, however regrettably the exact same cannot be stated for colour web pages.
We could comprehend why printers need to stop briefly when printing duplex web pages; if they really did not, the ink on the very first side(s) would certainly smear while printing the 2nd side(s). The Canon PIXMA MG4150 does this, however, it likewise does it while printing single-sided colour web pages.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver Download
Download ↔ MG4100 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG4100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MG4100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ↔ MG4100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Download ↔ MG4100 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.1b (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Download ↔ MG4100 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Download ↔ MG4100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MG4100 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Driver Installations For Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG6450 Series:
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click .
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.